Just Another day in Paradise

Another fun thing about life in Las Vegas...you go to church and your granddaughter tells you, "that girl over there is famous! She's in the movie ___________." I'm not going to tell you which one, I'll just say that they've already come out with #2 and the teenagers love it. Who knew she was a member? Well, I love going to church with my family and friends and it was another great service, yesterday. We came home and because the weather has been so nice, we got to eat outside...YES...it's August in Las Vegas!


Two of my grandchildren - chillin' before they each start brand new schools on Monday! Well, actually, they are in the hot tub.

While everyone was sunbathing and swimming at the pool, I was taking more photos!


Next, we headed out to Beatle's Love! One of our favorite shows in town, maybe THE favorite! I've seen it four times, now, but Bob and Renee wanted to see it. Don't buy tickets at full price, there is usually a deal out there!

Roger and me

Still the one

It was a beautiful evening, so we walked around and finally decided on leaving the strip to get dessert at Bahama Breeze. We found out they make "Pain Killers" at Bahama Breeze...a tasty rum drink we discovered in the British Virgin Islands in 1994! Of course, we had to get one. I'll be sad when Bob and Renee go home.


Comments

  1. Sounds like a nice, fun weekend! I still haven't seen Love... one of these days...

    -Audrie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment