Labor Day Weekend - Part 2

How do you pick a favorite color? If asked, I usually say "blue", but the truth is, I love red, yellow, green, purple, turquoise, white, black, gray, blue...I'm not sure there is a color I don't like. It's too hard picking out a paint color because there are so many out there! When it comes down to it, we didn't change too much from our previous house - another shade of yellow. We know it goes with the decor we can't afford to replace and I'm not tired of it, yet!

One room down - entry and hallway tomorrow!

Comments

  1. I like it...that's the same color as our living and dining room. Good job Rog. I love all that light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was teamwork. I did all the edging on the high ladder because Roger doesn't like heights. He did the bottom edging, then we both rolled the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment