Hello, it's me!


Welcome to my blog. Here is where you can find out more about me, my friends and family, and my clients who become friends! Feel free to look around.

I am a wife, mother, grandmother, churchlady, and photographer! After many years of working in offices, churches, and part-time jobs while raising children, I am finally living my dream of being a full-time photographer. Gigi actually stands for Grandma G. Gigi is the name my grandchildren call me, but so do many children and adults. My family members are my favorite models, but I also love photographing families, children, high school seniors, and weddings. It's hard to say which one is my favorite! I love taking photos of every day life. You can also visit my website at www.imagesbygigi.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments