Book Club!!

Years ago, Mona Peterson and I started a Book Club when I moved back to Las Vegas after being in a great Book Club in Maryland. It's still going and Betty Bollman has been leading us for over a year, now. Last night we had a great time at California Pizza Kitchen discussing "Sarah's Key" by Tatiana de Rosnay. We had some regulars and two newbies, Ali and Grace!! If you want to read a good book, try "Sarah's Key". No spoilers here, but it is sad. If you want to join our Book Club, message me and I'll give your contact info to Betty!

The waiter happened to take this while Ali was talking to LeAnn

LeAnn and Ali

Jennifer (Ali's mom), and Margaret

LeAnn and Grace

Betty and me

More beautiful clouds in our sky, but our dear friends Bob and Renee had to fly into the choppy skies of Las Vegas while we were at Book Club.

Comments