Cooking with Veronica

Now that Veronica is a Pampered Chef Consultant (click here for her website) I get to use her cooking tools (she actually uses a lot of mine, too) and we get to cook together! Last night we each tried new recipes...Loaded Baked Potato Chowder and Ham and Cheese Calzone. Comment, call, or FB message if you want either of the recipes. I can't wait to get the Deep Covered Baker. It would have been much better to use for the chowder.

Images by Gigi - Domino Pizza style - no silicone in my pictures...just the real thing.

I'll give you our reviews...We would have liked a thicker chowder, so will probably decrease the milk next time. Plus, since we don't have the Deep Covered Baker, the milk bubbled out of the Corningware dish we used in the microwave.

Veronica doesn't care for ham and cheese and although Roger and I liked it, I will probably use different ingredients next time - sausage, mushrooms, tomato sauce.  All three of us really liked the crust. Both dishes are pretty fast and easy - it took about 30 minutes to prepare for each of us so it was really nice having two people in the kitchen! Yes, I'm going to shamelessly plug Veronica's website every chance I get. She needs college money! She's going to study in France for a semester!

Comments

  1. can't wait to enjoy some of Veronica's specialties this week! Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment