Dotsero - Jazz on the Lake!

When we lived in Maryland, it shocked me that people had not toured Washington D.C. when they lived less than an hour away. We've probably seen the Capitol and White House 5 times each, and I can't even count the times we toured Gettysburg, The Smithsonian, battlegrounds, monuments, and more. Well, it also surprises me when I find out how many people have not been to Lake Las Vegas. Just about a half an hour from the Las Vegas Strip, is one of my favorite places! Last night, we took our friends out to see a FREE jazz concert on the Lake. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. The last three numbers Dotsero played, were my favorites of the evening...Hey Jude, Let it Be, and Amazing Grace. Here are a few photos from last night.

Renee and Bob


Roger and me

Comments

  1. Vickie, you always have been a thorough tourist.
    When we were younger, I use to wonder why you were such a sight see'er...now I get it. I would love to see what you have seen. And hopefully one day when I come Vegas again, we can go to a jazz concert at Lake Las Vegas...Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another middle ager from Victoria, B.C. Dotsero has to be one of my fav bands, why? their music makes me feel good. Ian (a sj consultant) p.s. check out my friend Ted Hasiuk, he has a weekly net radio show called Cafe Jazz (Jazz Lynx)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment