High School Seniors!

One of my favorite photo shoots is meeting up with high school seniors at a place around Las Vegas. They get to pick the location, but it is frequently Lake Las Vegas, one of the most beautiful places around town. When considering the amount the studios charge for even a couple of outfit changes, I think I'm pretty reasonable. Plus, we have more fun!  These are some of my favorites of the wonderful 2010 high school seniors I've had the pleasure to shoot with a camera. Call me at 702.513.0623 to schedule your photo shoot!

Chelsea
You can't have too many shoes!
Curtis

We were glad Curtis didn't have long hair because it was windy!!

Cody has lost over 100 lbs!

Cody


Ryan

With his guitar!


Nolan


We shot Nolan and Ryan on the same day

One of my all-time favorites!

Comments