LVCN Vacation Bible School Day 1

Did you go to Vacation Bible School as a kid? I can't even remember which friend invited me as a kid, but I do remember having fun. We have a tradition of having our Cousin Camp during Vacation Bible School and we did again a few weeks ago. But, I also told my friend, Autumn, I would take pictures at LVCN during their Vacation Bible School. She's doing a great job, and as ususal, there are a ton of adult helpers since they always have it in the evening. Natali, Lauryn, and Kathryn are so pumped up leading the music and everyone is having fun!  Here are a few pics I took last night from the first night of VBS. I know kids love it and even 5 of my 7 grandchildren chose to go to two different Vacation Bible Schools this summer! You are missing out if you've never been or helped out! If you click on the link above  "LVCN Vacation Bible School Day 1" you can watch a video of all the pics I took last night.

Diver Dave and Autumn


Lauryn, Natali, and Kathryn rock!

Diver marshmallows and goldfish

Of course, Autumn is good at recruiting the family to help out - here's her mom, Betty, with cute little Addy (not Betty's granddaughter, but who wouldn't want to hold this precious little girl?)

Digging for treasure!

Even the District Superintendant, Dr. B and Leanna showed up for the opening!!

Comments