LVCN Vacation Bible School Day 2


Beautiful Grace
Have you ever met someone that everyone loves? Grace is one of those people. She is a wife, mother, grandmother, and caregiver to her amazing father who is 107 or 108, I've lost track. She is transporting two of my grandchildren to Vacation Bible this week along with another family who needs a ride. She is a talented retired florist and has created beauty for several of our family weddings and designed gorgeous centerpieces and mantels when I've asked for help. She is in charge of crafts this week at LVCN's Vacation Bible School. I'm so glad Grace is my friend.

Here are a few more of my favorites from VBS last night. You can click on the title link, again, and see another slideshow from Day 2.

I love it when a child poses for you! Her mother is a photographer so I'm sure she's used to it.

He has the same mother. Here he is smiling at his aunt.

Miss Wendy...another one of my favorite people!

Comments