Renee

Some of our very best friends are here, Bob and Renee from Frederick. We have been enjoying their company for a few days now, and Renee said she needed to buy a digital SLR camera and have a pedi and knew she could do these things with me! We also got to go to Starbucks this morning and then met Veronica for lunch.

Renee's first picture with her new Nikon D5000 was a photo of Veronica and me, but I took a few of her at Starbucks! I love these friends that I met in 2001 when we were going to France with Carol of Evangeline in Frederick. Click that link if you want to go on a "once in a lifetime trip". When we met, both Renee and I had brown hair and now we look alike, again. Two people in two days have asked if we were sisters.


She asked me to take a head shot for her business profile at her company. Here's what I did for her...


Comments

  1. and lucky for me she has room for another sister in her life.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment