Roger's Making Shelves!!

Every woman needs more storage room, right? Well, when Roger finished making a new shelf for our bathroom, I mentioned that the closet could use a new shelf, but I knew there were more important things on our to-do list for the Bungalow. I put it in his head and he's off! He is such a wonderful husband!
Closet - before

There he goes!

Brought out the wide-angle lens so you get the picture!



He's the man!

Drill baby drill!

In just an afternoon, new shelf! He's doubled our storage space in the closet!

Already started painting! So finishes day 2 of Skip's Summer School challenge - taking pictures EVERY DAY and reading my camera manual EVERY DAY! I also took over 100 pictures tonight at Las Vegas Church of the Nazarene's Vacation Bible School. Maybe I will post some of those, tomorrow!

Comments