Silk Road

Have you been to Silk Road at Vdara, yet? I think my favorite item on the menu is the Popcorn Shrimp Lettuce Wraps (pictured on the top right). They have a mango slaw with a sweet chili mayo and everyone in our family loves them!  Silk Road is open for breakfast and lunch until 2:00 PM. If I didn't live in Las Vegas, I would stay at Vdara in City Center just to eat at this restaurant. Silk Road serves a "Lunch Box" or "Bento Box" with 4 smaller sized entrees (pictured lower left) which is great if you can't decide what you want to order! The 3-tiered dessert sampler is a fun way to share at your table, and some of the desserts have cotton candy as the garnish! If you choose one dessert, get the Tiramisu. It is the only restaurant Tiramisu I like since our Italian chefs in Tuscany taught us how to make it at home. The best recommendation from Roger, "this may be the best bacon I've ever had!" He loves restaurants that serve breakfast past noon. Click here to view the full menu. One other attraction...Silk Road is only a few hundred steps from my favorite hotel in Las Vegas, "The Bellagio."


Silk Road Creations - Images by Gigi

Comments

Post a Comment