Christmas Cards!

Last year was so fun for me because it was the first time I provided Christmas cards in my product line. Since I offered a set of 25 Christmas cards to my September clients, I wanted to get them out ready to display. I was also getting ready for an ordering session and set out some other products I've worked on over the last year.  When Veronica came into the living room and saw everything on the table, she said, "Wow, Mom, you've really taken photos of a bunch of people!" I'm missing some, too, because I didn't keep copies of portraits, albums, and trinkets!


I'm super excited about some new shapes of Christmas cards for this year! I'm definitely using one of these shapes for our family Christmas card. These one-of-a-kind, high end press cards are ideal for holiday cards, baby announcements, and graduation invites. The round 5x5 cards have a whole in the top so you can use it as an ornament. One more thing. They aren't like the ones you get at the warehouse stores, they are actually printed on both front and back! Call me to schedule your photo session!

Comments

Post a Comment