Don't let blurry snapshots document your life!




Look at my advertisement and don't make the same mistake I did! I had the latest electronic equipment and I think I was the first one in my neighborhood to get a VCR only it was "Beta"! Tells you how long ago that was. But, do you think I would spring for a photographer to take family photos? Only when the church directory rolled around and never outdoors.

We have such beautiful scenery in this city, in this country! Are all of your pictures on Facebook, but not printed? What are you going to do when your teenager asks to see one of his baby pictures? Do you think you'll still have access to Facebook? Who knows what will be around, then?

My dad died five years after the top left photo was taken. We expected him to be around for along time. As I said in the beginning, don't make the same mistake I did. Call me to schedule your portrait session, today, and get your Christmas cards done before Halloween!

Comments