I Love Weekends!!

Yes, I love weekends. Mostly because, I love family and I usually get to spend more time with them. I went to my granddaughter's first soccer game and my stepson is the coach.

Three-year-old girls!! Some boys on the team, too. Some of the dads ran with their kids on the field to help them out. Don't even say they are too young after you look at the joy on their faces!

Our granddaughter made three goals at her very first game! After she would make a goal, she would run up to her mom and sit on the blanket. You would frequently hear Jake saying to the kids "Hey, Andrea, hey Sona, hey Brooke, we need you back in the game."

Jake teaching the kids to "high five" each other after the game.

That was fun, now time for a snack!
"I need a break after all that hard work!"
Enough rest, let's play for several more hours while we are here at the park!
Later, our granddaughter came over to spend the night! It's mommy and daddy's 9th anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary!
She loves her baby brother and is getting impatient! The other day she said, "I want to be a big sister, NOW!!"
Time to go out and celebrate!
Never get tired of photographing this sweet face!
Or her scary face!
Walkin' on water!

We continued the weekend at church with more family, then came home to hear the wonderful sounds of my daughter and granddaughter jamming on the piano!





Now they are singing and playing Beatle's tunes! I had to take a break and sing "Back in the USSR" for them since they weren't that familiar with the tune. Guess we need to go see "Beatle's Love" again! Anyone got free tickets? Nice weekend, nice Sunday, and it's not even over, yet!

Comments

  1. I love these!!!! Jake, way to get down on the children's level while coaching. Will they still be playing in December? I would LOVE to see a game. Wish Sona could be in my class! Love the life in these Vickie! Made my day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment