Labor Day Weekend - Part 3

My husband would rather do a lot of things by himself...cooking, painting, home projects, but he's afraid of heights so when I volunteered to edge our 20-ft. ceiling, he gladly agreed. We finished the living room and entry today, and Veronica even pitched in, too. She is also afraid of heights, but climbed up one of the cubbys to roll after I edged. I think I'm ready for Mesquite Dive! Well, maybe.

I wasn't as worried about the height as I was about the sturdiness of the pot shelf!

Here's Roger!

Veronica dancing to "Single Ladies"
Love those extensions!

Labor Day Weekend Project - DONE!

Comments

  1. WOW! You all are amazing :) Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire all of you so much for tackling such a project! Turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment