Las Vegas Sky

I love the sky in Las Vegas. I've said it before and I'm not sure if it's because I grew up in colder country - in Idaho and Michigan, that I love the Las Vegas sky so much. Even when we moved to Maryland for three years, it rained the whole month of April and I kept thinking, "Am I ever going to see blue sky, again?" Don't get me wrong...I love people in Idaho, Michigan, and Maryland, and there are parts of those states that are extremely beautiful, but I LOVE the sky in Las Vegas. Yes, one of the downsides of living here is the heat, but I can count on blue sky over 300 days of the year. Some days the sky is so colorful that I have to stop what I'm doing, pull my car over, and just stare at the majesty of it all! Tonight was one of those times. I was on my way to Bible study (we are doing a Beth Moore study of the Book of Revelation) and all I had was my iPhone. It's not even the 3G or the newest iPhone 4, but it has a camera. This is what I love.



By the way...I also love the sky in Hawaii!

Roger and me in Maui - 2006 - and he accuses me of talking on the phone too much!

Comments

  1. Vickie, that's a wonderful picture of you and Roger. Hope you have that framed hanging somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment