On Evening Pond

One of the photography lessons I've been wanting to try was taking photos of the same scenery at different times of day. So, I set up my tripod and tried several shots of my pond. My husband accuses me of being too timid and he's right. I had shot about a dozen different photos, experimenting with the ISO, aperature, and shutter speed when I decided to cross the street and try and get the waterfall on the other side of my home. Since I was carrying my tripod and my camera with zoom lens around, I imagined I may have looked suspicious and sure enough a car drove past me. I came back in the house. These are two photos I took before I chickened out.

This image was closest to what I was seeing

This one was blown out when I cranked up the ISO to 3200, but I kind of like it, anyway.

Comments