Sunrise and a morning walk!

One of my favorite things about living in Las Vegas is our beautiful blue skies. But, yesterday, we had a few clouds that just made the sunrise spectacular! I didn't realize how beautiful until I rounded the corner on my first time around the neighborhood. Now I've heard from many photographers to take your camera everywhere. I can barely force myself to get out of bed to walk at sunrise, much less take my camera. All I had was my iPhone and I thought if I rushed back to my house, I could get my camera and on the second go around of my neighborhood, I could get the picture. Well, of course, that didn't happen. By the time I got back, the sun was in the sky. So, I tried again this morning. While it was still beautiful, it wasn't the same as yesterday. It's okay, though because it got me excited about getting out and walking again. I will keep trying until I see it again. When the colors are as spectacular as yesterday, I will take out the telephone wires in photoshop. But, for today, what you see is what you get.


I also loved how the palm trees looked as the sun was rising...


Another beautiful day in Las Vegas!

Comments