The Bellagio

I still remember when The Bellagio opened in 1998. It was the first time Veronica wanted to sue someone because they wouldn't let children in unless they were a hotel guest. We tried to sneak past the security guard in the cool red jacket, but he caught us. Steve Wynn hired Martha Stewart to decorate the Christmas tree that first year and my neighbor gave me the highest compliment when she said my tree looked better.

Roger and I stayed there once and they upgraded us to a suite when they found out it was our anniversary. I love the Bellagio Hotel and take guests to look at the conservatory when we feel like fighting the strip traffic. I never get tired of the fountain show, especially when eating dinner across the street at Mon Ami Gabi. Both our son and his wife were once employees of the Bellagio - Jake wore one of the cool red jackets and Carmel probably kept track of the cost of the cool red jackets and the flowers that are changed out quarterly in the conservatory!

When Renee was in town, we went again!

Jean Phillipe's Chocolate fountain on the sides and the Conservatory in the middle photos.
Images by Gigi

I love this picture of Renee! She didn't want to stand here, but I think she likes it, too, since it is her Facebook Profile Picture!

I usually watch the show at night but this was the first time we hit it just right with the rainbow!br />
Images by Gigi


Comments

  1. Being told your tree is prettier than the one Martha Stewart designed is a pretty good compliment. I would be pleased too. It cracks me up that Veronica wanted to sue. That's a great pic of Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how old was Veronica when she had her first attorney on retainer?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment