Family and Thanksgiving!!

You hear it all the time..."Grandchildren are wonderful!" It is true! Two of my granddaughters came over for lunch after church a week ago. Roger had made some awesome lasagna and we had some leftover so some of our family came over and the two granddaughters love hamming it up for Gigi! 



Jocelynn asked me today, "Gigi, why haven't you put the pics from last weekend or the one from Thanksgiving on the internet, yet? I have to update my Facebook profile!"

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with old friends and new. I miss my friends at my former church, but I love my new church, especially going with more of my family.

Our deep-fried turkey. Don't you just want to pull off that skin?
Our friend, Mike, has deep-fried one of our turkeys every year for years.
Jeremy - I think he is stuffed - waiting for group photo.
Look at my drawings, Uncle Jeremy!
Family and friends - old and new!
"Take a picture of me and baby, Gigi! Will you send it to me on email?"

The not so fun part of Thanksgiving...
It was a tight-squeeze, but we managed to put 18 people in here!
"What! We have to do dishes?"
"Yay! We're all going to bed and doing the clean-up tomorrow." Veronica said, "Afterall, the world could come to an end tonight and then we won't have to do them."


Comments