Christmas with Danielle and Family

Gary, Danielle, Garett, Jessi, and Abby came into town the day after Christmas. We had so much fun with them playing games and I finally got to have someone over during the holidays.

Yay! Got to have family over AND use my Christmas dishes. We've been using them all month but we had to find them first!  Don't you love moving? Never could find my Christmas mug collection - I think they went to Goodwill!

The girls did their own shopping! Garett, too, he just couldn't find them until it was time to go home.

The girls got Chance "Fart in a Jar" and of course, he loved it.



There they go...playing with the "Fart in a Jar!"

Gary loves Alton Brown

Can you read that?

Pretend this is Christmas morning and this is why we look bad...just a few days later.

Roger looks nice because he had to go to work. The girls got him mints.

I got Jessi, Abby, and Sona matching aprons. I wish I would have taken a picture of all three of them together! Abby asked if she could wear hers as a dress!


Despicable Me!!!


Ooooh - wine in a beautiful bag - which Roger snatched right out of my hands (see below).




Another gift card!

Yay! A canvas for the family!

Comments