Family Christmas Eve

Since Colton had arrived, plenty of family members from Carmel's side of the family came out to visit. We spent a wonderful Christmas Eve at Jake and Carmel's and Matt did most of the cooking! Before we left for their house, we did a little baking.

I was in charge of desserts for the Christmas dinners at Jake and Carmel's. Yes, it's Christmas, but my favorite cookie is still chocolate chip! I made a plate of cookies, Grandma Gonzales' toffee, pumpkin bread, and fudge. Want the recipe? Post a comment or send me a message.

I love our new (old) kitchen and seeing our family tree in the dining room as I baked.

Sona was so sweet when she got to church for the Christmas Eve service. I said, "You look so beautiful!". She said, "Do you want to take a picture of me?" I said, "Yes" and she said, "Go ahead!"

Our contemporary service was a little later, so we went to the 4:30 pm Choir service which was incredibly beautiful...physically and spiritually!

Milissa, Jeremy, Jocelynn, and Chance came ready to celebrate!

Sona loved having so many people over to visit.
Grandma Vivian, Carmel, and Sona

Uncle Matt holding Sona's precious baby brother, Colton!

Jeremy and family got Jake a massage roller which he said is great if you can convice the kids it's a toy.

Yes, we love chocolate!

Tinkerbell bows!! 

Uncle Jake and Carmel got Chance a basketball!

A "poparazzi" from Gigi! Jocelynn got it, since my nicknames sometimes is "Paparazzi".

Sona tells her dad, "I want a poparazzi!"

More presents...


Milissa also likes to cook and Veronica got her the salad cookbook from Pampered Chef.

She finally got a poparazzi!

Jocelynn asks if her apron is supposed to be a smiley face?

Uncle Jeremy and Colton

Grandma Julie's gift was a HUGE hit with Sona

Jocelynn finally gets to hold Colton!

Veronica had to work her first Christmas Eve. She was disappointed but was off on Christmas Day. We came back home on Christmas Eve and had a little celebration with Veronica.
She got me the covered baker from Pampered Chef!!

Roger spied this in Veronica's room and he kept wanting to get it early!

New scarf from dad!

Believe it or not, this was one of Roger's favorite gifts - a butter buerre to keep the butter soft.

Comments