Jake, Carmel, Sona, and Colton

Jake, Carmel, and Sona got the best little Christmas present this year!! Colton! A bunch of people are looking forward to meeting him this Christmas! I love my family... 

"Look at all these packages!"


"I wonder if any of them are for me!"

"What is this I'm lying under?" 
"Look at all those lights!"

"Oh, here's my sister, again!"


"So far, she's pretty nice to me."

"I think I'm Sona's favorite package under this tree."

"Here we go, how would my parents like it if Gigi took pictures of their feet?"

"My daddy has strong hands and my mommy has soft hands."

"I'm super tired, but they've been waiting on me to take some Christmas pictures!"

"Wow, there's that tree, again!"

"It is kind of comfortable under here."

"I wonder when I get some lunch."

"Come on mommy, I'm getting hungry."

"Oh, my mommy is so pretty."

"She loves me so much."

"This is taking too long, I need a nap."

"I can sleep anywhere."

"As long as my parents are nearby."

"Oh, my daddy loves me, too."

"and my beautiful big sister!"

"My daddy got my big sister this pretty dress from Germany. I wonder what he got me?"

Comments

  1. I love your little comments from Colton haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout Vickie..besides your beautiful subjects I love all the red and green..You got it goin' on sister..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment