Jeremy, Jocelynn, and Chance

My favorite of photoshoots - family. Got another one coming up, today!

Jeremy is a Las Vegas DJ and wanted a few pics taken with his headphones. We started out in a park, so I could get a few with the clouds before they went away. Funny thing happened during the photoshoot... Jeremy is my son and we always got on his case for wearing baggy pants. He still does. Jeremy started getting on Chance's case for wearing tight pants. Hehe - your turn, Jeremy!!

Father/son


Father/daughter


Next, we headed to Town Square at 9:30 AM on a Sunday morning before church - not many people there, yet, to bother me!!








Now, which ones will they like the best?

Comments

  1. Haha the last one of chance is funny!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love , love them all!
    Funny though, because I hate the tight pants on guys as well. Guess I am still stuck back in my high school days :)
    Kara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment