Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park!!!

This is always one of the favorite places for our summer cousin camp and since the cousins were here for Christmas, Danielle wanted to take the kids. I was invited, too, to take a few photos! I've jumped before, but actually have more fun when I'm the paparazzi! Not sharp tack pictures since I'm sitting on the sidelines.

Garett catching the ball in dodgeball

Chance and Jake each playing dodgeball, too.

and Gary!


Abby and Sona 
Is Garett out?

Sona, Abby, and Jessi - love, love, love!




Veronica wants to play dodgeball

She got it!

Chance taking aim

Jake trying to bounce Sona and Abby AND film at the same time.

Chance is getting sweaty


Did Gary hold onto it?

Guess not!

I know these will be memories for the kids forever!

Jake showing the girls his skills he learned when he was a kid and had a trampoline in his backyard!

Danielle, too.

Veronica learning from Danielle and Jake


Danielle bouncing Jake

Looks fun, doesn't it?


Comments