Lake Havasu 2020! (Yes, published in 2021)

Last year at the beginning of the year, I had a plan to have at least one adventure every month. January started off right. We went to Lake Havasu on New Year's Day and experienced a beautiful sunset! Down by the London Bridge the Christmas decorations were still up. Then in February, instead of celebrating my birthday, (not totally true because I have the best husband, sisters-in-law, and brothers-in-law and they always celebrate me, too) we went to a fun party with my brother-in-law and blended our own wine. In March we had a wine school at our house with about 25 people. Our house is only small compared to other homes we've lived in. But, compared to my childhood homes, it's a mansion. I get distracted easily. Then COVID! Even though 2020 was awful in so many ways, we still continued to travel and see family. So, here is the first post I intended. I'm still publishing these posts if for no other reason, I want to have a record of the year and I took some time off from Facebook, so some of this wasn't on there. Hopefully, I'll get caught up as I said in my Christmas card I might do!

Lake Havasu Sunset

Still can't believe the London Bridge is in Arizona.


Yes, a red phone booth also from London??? I appreciate my husband so much because he lets me take his picture without complaint (most of the time). We had a wonderful dinner at The Blue Chair! Outdoor dining before it was mandated!

Comments