May 2020 - Roger's Birthday

As I said in my post in February, I frequently have a big bash for Roger's birthday, or at least invite the family in town over for dinner. We were already further into lockdown that we ever thought we'd be. No restaurants open for indoor dining, still on May 1. So, I invited the family over for Roger's birthday. Some came, some did drive-by, still others FaceTimed in or called. 



Jocelynn and Chance had finally visited their mom for Chance's birthday so they could be around us, again. We probably saw them more than anyone during the quarantine. Well, except the owners at the restaurant where we got our croissants.


I showed the birthday video with the three questions for Chance's birthday and here are the three questions for Roger. Asked by the sister who gave us this tradition.




Comments